LV8729 driver module with 128 subdivisions is a good choice for Nema stepper motor whose current is less than 1.5A, which makes motor steady, quiet and precise.
1. In 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision to achieve a better ultra-quiet effect;
2. Operating voltage: 6V-36V, the proposed voltage is 12V;
3. The maximum current is 1.5A, the default is 0.8A;
4. Segament: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128;
5. You must add the heat sink to make the heat dissipation better (please be sure to operate with a large fan to help cooling).
Type: stepper motor driver
Size: 1.5mm x 2.0mm
Maximum drive current: 1.8A
Maximum voltage: 36V (usually 12V)
Supported segament: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
Product craft: four-layer PCB board
Product weight: 5g
Please make sure the connecting direction is right, or it will probably burn the driver chip and controller board. Recommend to do a good job of cooling for the module.
5. To increase the current by rotating the potentiometer clockwise slowly, and anticlockwise to reduce.
1x LV8729 Stepper Motor Driver
1x Heat Sink