M2 UV flashlight is also called black light, adopts high efficiency pure 365nm UV-A LED with the LED radiation flux of 2060nW. The flashlight body is compact with a steel clip included as an accessory, powered by 1 piece of li-ion battery, compact and portable.
Case Material: Aerospace Aluminum Alloy construction; Black anodized finish
Reflector: High reflection reflector of aluminium alloy, fits for long-range usage
Emitter: High efficiency UV-A LED, peak wavelength of 365nm, continuous lifetime of about 1000 hours
|Tested with Weltool UB18-35 Rechargeable Lithium Battery:||Low radiant flux mode||High radiant flux mode|
|LED Radiant flux:||680mW||2060mW|
|Spectral radiosity 38cm(15in):||2900μW/m2||10500μW/m2|
|Irradiated area (round) diameter of distance of 38cm(15in):||38cm|
|Central beam (round) diameter of distance of 38cm(15in):||6cm|
|Visible spectrum illuminance @ distance of 38cm(15in):||≤ 11Lux||≤ 31Lux|
|Runtime(h): Until radiosity falls to 10%||10h25min||4h20min|
Battery: 1 x 18650 rechargeable lithium battery (not included)
Switch : Tail cap switch (up to 50,000 presses)
No need preheat, press to switch on, reduce the preheat time.
2 adjustable modes, suitable for different usages.
Reverse Polarity Protection
Low Voltage Warning
Fully regulated output, no PWM, no circuit noise
Black filter glass lens, effectively filtrate the visible light beyond 365nm for purer UV beam.
Purple oxidized aluminum alloy protection bezel
Anti-slip, anti-roll design
1 meter impact resistance
O-ring sealed, IP67 water resistance rating
Dimensions: (Bezel Dia.) 27.5mm x (Body Dia.) 23mm x (Length)135mm
Weight: 80.5 grams (w/o battery)
Accessories (included): O-ring
- Open the tail cap by twisting counter-clockwise, insert a charged quality 18650 lithium battery with the positive terminal towards the bezel, and tighten the tail cap by turning clockwise.
- The flashlight has Reverse Polarity Protection, the light will not be damaged by batteries inserted in the wrong orientation, but it will not turn on. If this occurs, please check the battery orientation.
- Fully press the tail switch until "click" is heard to turn on the flashlight. Each time the flashlight is turned on, the default setting is "LOW".
- When the flashlight is on, half press the tail switch to cycle between LOW and HIGH output. Fully press the tail switch until "click" is heard to turn off the flashlight.
- When the battery voltage is too low, the flashlight will flash 2 time as a warning. When the flash is given, please change to a new battery.
- After the first flash warning, the flashlight will operate for several minutes as a safety measure.
- After several minutes, the second flash warning will be given. After this warning, the flashlight will shut off automatically.
1 x Flashlight