every situation and use.
stereo, speakers or headphones.
used in computer / laptop / tablet / home stereo system / headset / smart phone / MP3 player and CD player and so on.
Technology: BT5.0, AVRCP (receiver mode only), A2DP
switch back to the transmitter mode.
1. The blue LED flashes to indicate that it has switched to receive mode.
2. The USB of this product is used for power supply, and can be plugged into any USB interface with 5V output, such as mobile phone
charger, mobile power supply and so on.
3. Find the pairing name of the BT600 in the bluetooth settings of your phone. The blue LED is always on after the pairing is successful.
4. Play audio files in your phone, use 3.5mm audio cable to connect to speakers, car audio Aux port and ordinary headphones and
other bluetooth-free devices.
1. The red LED flashes to indicate that it has switched to transmitter mode.
2. The USB of the product is used for power supply and can be plugged into any USB interface with 5V output.
3. In the launch mode, the product will automatically search for other bluetooth receiving devices that have been turned on (such as bluetooth headset, bluetooth speaker, bluetooth receiver, etc.). Use a 3.5mm audio cable to connect to a device with audio output such
as a TV or computer. At this time, the sound output by the device is wirelessly transmitted through the product to a receiving device such as a bluetooth speaker or a bluetooth headset.