1. Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing.
Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
2. Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating
3. Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
4. Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
5. Compatibility: compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK3 heated bed.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC
Material:( Special Glass + microporous coatings )
Item size:( 240*220*5.5mm)
Heat Bed Power :140-145W
Heat bed Specification:
(1) Material: Aluminum base
(2) Voltage: 12V
(3) Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
(4) Dimensions:240mm x 220mm
(5) Thickness: heat bed 1.5mm
(6) Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
How to assemble (←pls click
- Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
- Please properly level the bed before printing;
- Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
- Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
1x Anycubic® Ultrabase Heated bed kit