3" 51mm-177mm Car Engine Cylinder Hone Brake Honing Cylinder Tool Flexible Shaft
Maximum Working Speed: 2400RPM
Stone Total Length: 75 mm/3"
Adjustable Range: 51 mm to 177 mm/Between 2" and 7"
Uses: Small bore cylinders for example motor cycles, brake, clutch cylinders
- Medium grit stone.
- Fitted with Fine Stones.
- Knurled nut controls honing tension.
- Self adjustable between 2" and 7"(51mm to 177mm).
- Flexible Shaft for ease of use and self centering.
- Suitable to be used with an electric or air drill, maximum working speed 2400RPM.
- This specialty tool is for use on small bore cylinders for example motor cycles, brake, clutch cylinders.
- The flexible drive shaft allows easy alignment whilst working, with the honing pressure adjustable to suit the particular application.
- Flexible shaft, controlled spring action and spread control limiter are features which contribute to faster changing from one cylinder to another with fastest cutting action.
1 x Car Engine Brake Cylinder Hone
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.Please understand, thank you!